Saturday, July 17, 2010

Review on CustomBrickz.com

As I mentioned in a earlier post I ordered custom Light Saber blades from a eBay seller called custombrickz.com. After a shipping problem, The seller handled it with great customer service. And now I present my order:
Here is what came blade colors are: Red, Pink, Neon Pink, Orange, Yellow, Light Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and Trans Clear ( Not shown above) As promised the blades contain no air bubbles. I really like the beautiful sheen they have.
Some of the blades are to thick to fit in the hilt, so the bottoms where sanded down by the seller.

Most fit into the hilt without sanding of the bottoms, like the Orange, Light Yellow, Pink, Neon Pink and Blue.




The Neon Pink is one of my favorite colors. It changes from Orange to Pink depending on the angle.






Here is a fuzzy photo of the trans clear. Unfortunately the Green and Clear blades don't are to loose to fit in the hilt, so all have to glue them. 

Rating:
(Ratings are on 0-5 scale 5 being the best)
Playability: 3 and a Half
Durability: 5
Usability: 4 and a Half
Visuals: 5
Customer Service: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment